Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday Morning Run

Good run - in general I am having trouble being down right now and I just do not know why - I do feel better after the run but not great - I definitely do have something wrong with my right knee - it makes this popping feeling part of the time when I walk - it sore to the touch to the left side of my knee cap - it does not hurt walking or running but something is wrong - I just do not have the money to get it looked at right now - I am really worried I may have to stop running - I have always been proud that I have never had any knee problems guess I should not have done that - it just does not seem fair my feet are giving me almost no problems now so of course something else has to break - I was not pushing the pace today just running easy and my time is slow due to that - to make the day worse my blood sugar was 108 this morning not a problem but up and my weight went up .9 pounds -

Time: 00:25:27
Distance: 1.51 mi
Elevation Gain: 64 ft
Calories: 308 C
Avg Temperature: 36.6 °F

Weight
303.9 lbs
Body Fat
23.0 %
Body Water
51.9 %
Bone Mass
11.3 lbs
Muscle Mass
222.8 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
15
Metabolic Age
31 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,853 C

Tuesday Morning Run

No comments: