Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday Morning Run

Good run - felt good today and climbed the hills pretty well - real nice out this morning some clouds but nice - I watched the Sun rise while running - my left knee was hurting last night while in bed but was better this morning and on the run it did not hurt at all it is so strange it does not hurt when I run - no pain no problems - I felt good and was pushing the pace today the GPS gave me a short distance when I got back so I had to run a little extra to get it to 1.5 miles - my blood sugar was 91 pressure 155/77 52 - my weight is up again a tiny bit but my body fat percent when down again - I ate 11.32g carbs, 185.61 protein and 157g fat for 2201 calories - I have been advised I am eating to many protein grams but my lean body mass is today 225.9 pounds so even at one gram per pound of lean body mass I should be eating 226 grams of protein which I just do not think I can do - I keep hearing if you want to lean out one should reduce the fat what just what it takes to be satiated so that is what I am trying to do also I am trying to reduce my cheese - I do not think I will be able to stop eating it but I am trying to reduce it - any thought?

Time: 00:25:25
Distance: 1.52 mi
Elevation Gain: 65 ft
Calories: 361 C
Avg Temperature: 39.8 °F

Weight
302.1 lbs
Body Fat
25.2 %
Body Water
50.8 %
Bone Mass
10.9 lbs
Muscle Mass
215.0 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
16
Metabolic Age
39 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,598 C

Thursday Morning Run

No comments: